Kick back, relax and spend quality time in complete privacy in 61 double rooms, for which there are 6 different categories: superior, deluxe, standard, exclusive, a room adapted to disabled persons, and double rooms with French balconies. The views they offer are all enchanting.
Maximum comfort in luxury double rooms
The rooms measure between 20 and 33 m2 with bathrooms of 3 to 6 m2. All our smart rooms are equipped with modern superior furniture and feature a bathroom (with shower or bath), a 180 x 210 cm bed, a 40’’ or 55’’ satellite TV, a mini bar, a safe and free Wi-Fi. Access to the smart rooms and their temperature, air conditioning and power settings are all controlled electronically. There are also 33 rooms with connecting doors. Each room will welcome you with a bottle of Donat Mg mineral water for your health and vitality.
- Our DELUXE double rooms have a balcony with a view of the Janina Hill, a separate toilet and a glass-walled bathroom. Thanks to their parquet floors, these rooms are suitable for people with allergies and have no connecting doors. Four of them have a bath and four have a spacious shower (1.4 m).
- All our SUPERIOR double rooms have a balcony with a view of the Janina Hill. They also have a connecting door and a comfortable bathroom with either a bath and a shower or a bath and a bidet. One of the connected rooms has a 180 x 210 cm double bed, while the other is a twin room with two 90 x 210 cm beds.
- All our standard double rooms have a balcony with a view of the Janina Hill and a comfortable bathroom with a bath and a bidet. An extra bed can be added in two of the standard double rooms.
- Our double rooms with French balconies overlook a flowering meadow. These rooms have a 180 x 210 cm bed and a 3 m2 bathroom with shower.
- Our exclusive double rooms have a surface area of 32 m2 and a balcony overlooking the park, a big 55’’ LCD TV and an extra lounge chair. Their bathrooms (6 m2) feature a bath, a bidet and a window with a view of the natural surroundings. One exclusive double room measures 26 m2 and has a spacious superior balcony (17 m2) on the top floor of the hotel with a view of the Janina Hill. It is connected to a Deluxe apartment.
- A double room adapted to disabled persons has a balcony with a view of the park, a 160 x 210 cm bed and a spacious bathroom with a shower. The room is wheelchair friendly.